Charming and comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom ranch home with fireplace on over 1 & 3/4 acres of gorgeous land. An outdoor-lover's paradise. Private setting with a beautiful entrance including many boulders and stacked rock walls. Views of the Topa Topa Mountains in a beloved community neighborhood. Near one of the best trails in the Los Padres National Forest, the Sisar Canyon/Red Reef Trail and walking distance to the local stagecoach station grocery. Includes a 1,600 SF steel industrial building with bathroom, tea house, wood viewing deck with covered counter and sink area for easy outdoor entertaining. Set yourself up for healthy living by enjoying the fruit trees including avocados, guava, mulberry, jujubes, citrus, pomegranate, persimmon, apricot, sapote, peaches, and nectarines. Additional features include copper plumbing in the home, large septic tank and a share in the Sisar Mutual Water Company. Hurry and come see this incredible opportunity to live in majestic Ojai.
* EQUESTRIAN property and ACCESS to National Forest (with back gate)
* Walking distance to freshwater CREEK/ swimming
* PRIVATE WELL (needs new pump, water depth measured and sealed) in addition to a share in Sisar Mutual Water Co.
* 3000 gallon septic tank with large leach field
* 1600 square foot STEEL BUILDING with Permitted Outdoor bathroom
* Copper plumbing throughout house
* ORGANIC exotic fruit FARM of 20 + years (Avocado, Guava varieties, Mulberry varieties, Jujube, Citrus varieties, Pomegranate, Persimmon, Apricot, Sapote)
* South Facing
* Iconic Ojai artifact - Libbey Park original
all on approximately 1.77 acres
|Bathrooms||2 Full Baths|
|Listing Type||For Sale|
|Lot Size||1.77 acres|
Courtesy of Jeri Becker, NextHome Pacific Coast Realty